Friday, October 16, 2009

FRIDAY FILL-INS

1. So are we going CRAZY, OR WHAT?

2. "48 HOURS OF HEALING HEARTS & HOMES" is what's up ahead. (SEE #7)

3. I love to TAKE A 5 MINUTE POWER NAP. I'VE REALLY MISSED THEM SINCE I STARTED WORKING MORE HOURS. I CAN'T STAY AWAKE PAST 8:30 PM NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY.

4. FOR SUPPER, I'LL BE EATING SOUP of some sort.

5. I walk a VERY BLESSED LIFE.

6. JOY IN JESUS CHRIST is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SUPPER & REVIVIAL SERVICES AT CHURCH, tomorrow my plans include A CONCERT AT CHURCH and Sunday, I want to GO TO CHURCH AGAIN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I love your answers. They're very refreshing. Especially number 6 He is the true elixir of life! I so relate to those power naps too. The soup sounds good too. Have a blessed weekend.

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts