Sunday, January 17, 2010

THE 2010 GETTING TO KNOW YOU

1. What is your occupation right now?

I work 20-30 hours per week as a paralegal.

2. What color are your socks right now?

No socks. Pink slippers.

3. What are you listening to right now?

Dishwasher. Caleb making a project (again!).

4. What was the last thing that you ate?

Starbucks Coffee Cake Batter.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?

Yes

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

Mom Jarrell

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Yes-I love them both (Mom & Aunt Susie)

8. How old are you today?

41

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

Nascar

10. What is your favorite drink?

Diet Cherry Pepsi

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?

Used to use "Sun-In" in high school and in my early 20's.

12. Favorite food?

Lobster

13. What is the last movie you watched?

Ugh, I never remember these movie questions!

14. Favorite day of the year?

Christmas

15. How do you vent anger?

Cry, scream, yell, or completely close up.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?

My most loved toys were my teddy bear and my stuffed Kitty Meow.

17. What is your favorite season?

Autumn, I guess. I think there are pros and cons for all of them.

18. Cherries or Blueberries?

Blueberries if I am going to eat the actual fruit, but if it's flavoring in something, I prefer cherry.

19. Living situation?

Double-wide mobile home and the world's largest garage.

20. When was the last time you cried?

Wednesday, at the end of Eben's book club book "Wolf Brother" (or it may have been "Brother Wolf", I can never remember which way). I cried so hard, I had to have Eben finish reading it. (I read out-loud to the kids every morning.)

21. What is on the floor of your closet right now?

Clothes baskets full of clothes.

22. What did you do last night?

Made pork chops and homemade macaroni & cheese, and went to bed around 8:00 PM. Fell asleep promptly.

23. What are you most afraid of?

Death of a loved one.

24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

While I think I prefer cheeseburgers, if I am trying to watch my weight, I will give up the cheese.

25. Favorite dog breed?

Benji-Dog breed. (Mostly Yorkshire Terrier, mixed with some other something. I also like Chow Chows named Nikki & Peekaboos named Tuffy.) Other than that, I am definitely a cat person.

26. Favorite day of the week?

Sunday. (Church, lunch with my family, and a nap to the sounds of Nascar!)

27. How many states have you lived in?

1

28. Diamonds or pearls?

Diamonds

29. What is your favorite flower?

Yellow Rose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts