Friday, February 19, 2010

FRIDAY FILL IN

1. Johnny Weir IS A SKATER THAT HAS NEVER BEEN A FAVORITE OF MINE.
2. I'M REALLY STARTING TO LIKE WATCHING CURLING IN THE 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud WAS SIMPLY TOO GREAT. IT WAS TIME TO BURST FORTH WITH THE BEAUTY AND COLOR OF SPRING.
4. GO AHEAD AND LAUGH if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams MAKES YOU SOMETIMES SAD TO WAKE UP.
6. What does it take TO TEACH A PRE-TEEN RESPECT?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to A CLOSE TO MY HEART OPEN HOUSE, tomorrow my plans include PLANNING THE FIRST PLACE 4 HEALTH MEETING and Sunday, I want to SIMPLY MAKE IT THROUGH (IT'S AWFULLY BUSY)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think preteens are tough. I have a toddler and I think teaching him respect is as challenging as a preteen.

8:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Previous Posts